top of page


Adapting to life in London can be complicated so we've put together some resources which we think will help.

Image by Red Dot

Registering with a GP, getting prescriptions etc.

Everyone has to register with a General Practitioner (GP). You will need to be registered even if you have private medical insurance. You can select any GP either near work or near home.

Getting your qualifications validated

ENIC (previously NARIC) can validate qualifications from other countries.

Image by NeONBRAND
EU and British Flag

Working in the UK, visa applications etc.

You can get the most up to date information on visa requirements in the Home Office website.

Setting up a business in the UK

All you need to know about setting up a business in the UK.

Image by Artem Gavrysh
Image by Sarah Agnew

Information on taxes, Self Assessment and Self Employment

Find out about taxes, self employment, National Insurance number, benefits etc.


Online shops

Image by Anton
bottom of page